Office administration is a set of day-to-day activities related to financial planning, billing and record keeping, personnel, and physical distribution and logistics, within an organisation. Admin duties varies depending on the company size and needs.
Bookkeeping in the context of a business is simply the recording of financial transactions. Transactions include purchases, sales, receipts and payments by an individual or organisation. Many individuals mistakenly consider bookkeeping and accounting to be the same thing. This confusion is understandable because the accounting process includes the bookkeeping function, but is just one part of the accounting process. The accountant creates reports from the recorded financial transactions recorded by the bookkeeper and files forms with government agencies.
The trend for outsourcing over recent years has grown at an extraordinary rate. This trend is likely to continue as business owners strive to do what they do best. The use of outsourcing has given many businesses a competitive advantage. It has allowed them to streamline their operations, reduce costs and make them far more dynamic and able to respond to their customers needs.
How can One Payroll help your business?
Irrespective of the type or size of your business, whether you are a sole trader or limited company, whether you are a new company or an established company you can be assured that One Payroll will be the perfect fit for your business. We provide you with skilled professionals to support any of your administrative work requirements. We provide an outsource solution to your business’s bookkeeping requirements with services and reporting designed to reflect your own policies and procedures.
We also offer services in helping business get started and point them in the right direction with procedures and templates already set up to get your business going.
We recognise that the words bookkeeping, financial reports, payroll and administration probably make your heart sink. Why? Because none of them earn you any money. Even worse, they all take you away from doing the stuff that does. That’s the reason so many people in your position use us.
Our aim is to provide a professional, friendly and cost-effective service that is tailored to meet your individual requirements. Our range of services gives you the flexibility to pick and choose – we’ll do as much, or as little, as you like.
Examples of our Admin Services include:
• Copy Typing and Word Processing
• Database Creation and Maintenance
• Spreadsheets, Charts and Graphs
• Proof Reading and Editing
• Prepare Reports
• Send and Receive all Fax Communications
• Data Entry
• Purchase orders
Examples of our Bookkeeping duties include:
• Cash Book Payments and Receipts, and Petty Cash Transactions
• Reconciling Bank Statements
• Purchase and Sales Ledger, control of all Incoming and Outgoing Invoices
• Set Up and Maintain Credit Control Systems
• Nominal Ledger and Control Accounts
• Maintenance of Monthly Accounts
• Prepare Profit and Loss, and Trial Balance Reports
• Any other Accounts Reports as required
• VAT Reports and Returns
BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING YOUR COMPANY ADMINISTRATION AND BOOKKEEPING;
• Save valuable time in reduction of your business requirements
• Save money on staff costs, computer software, training costs, stationary, IT support and IT hardware.
• Avoid the inconveniences and covering staff on leave – either unplanned (sickness) or planned (holiday) leave
• Outsourcing credit control will help improve your cashflow and reduce your debtor days.
• Confidence that tasks are in good hands
• Cost effective rates, you only pay for the hours you need
• Work at short notice
• Flexible hours & arrangements
• Improved organistation