Payroll plays an essential role in any business. A payroll department is to ensure that all employees are paid accurately and timely with the correct withholdings and deductions, and to ensure the withholdings and deductions are remitted in a timely manner. This includes salary payments, tax withholdings, and any other deductions.
How can One Payroll help your business?
With companies having to watch budgets closely the need for outsourcing payroll is becoming higher in demand. We recognise that your staff are the backbone of the business and need to be paid on time, every time, without exceptions. We realise that outsourcing your payroll is a sensitive commercial exercise, so much more than just a financial decision. We pride ourselves in delivering an accurate, efficient and personalised payroll service, which is uncomplicated and competitively priced. We offer flexible outsourced payroll solutions that can adapt to the needs of any business.
By outsourcing your payroll you can take away the stress, time and the costs of running payroll in-house. One Payroll Services works as your payroll department, we manage your payroll whilst you manage your business. Our payroll service guarantees compliance with payroll legislation and statutory requirements. We provide a service which requires minimal payroll knowledge by our clients.
BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING YOUR PAYROLL;
- Save money on staff costs, payroll software, training costs, payroll stationary, IT support, IT hardware and office space.
- Our payroll software is fully HMRC compliant and is kept constantly up to date to reflect changes in taxation and other relevant legislation. So you no longer have to keep payroll expertise in-house in order to ensure that your company is fully meeting its obligations. We also automatically produce end of year figures and submit them to HMRC on your behalf, minimising the chances of HMRC issues arising.
- Sensitive employee information is held off site and backed up in secure files.
- Confidence that employees are paid on time.
- Avoid the inconveniences and costs of covering payroll staff on leave – either unplanned (sickness) or planned (holiday) leave.
- Bespoke reports can be created to suit your requirements.
HOW IT WORKS;
- Your team at One Payroll Services becomes your payroll department who complete all payroll related tasks to agreed schedules.
- Take over responsibility for liaison with HMRC for submission of real time information data (RTI) and year end data.
- All relevant deductions paid over to HMRC.
- Input payroll data, amendments and tax code changes onto the payroll system.
- Check the payroll output for accuracy and verify accordingly
- Print payslips and produce reports.
- Create the BACS transfer for payments and verify that it is processed correctly.
- Respond to any payroll queries raised by your Payroll Contact
- Prepare all P45s, P60s, send P14s to HMRC, and answer all employee queries on P60s/P45s via your designated company payroll contact.